Vittoria School Aims
The following list of the school’s aims are not in any particular order of importance.
1. To provide a good quality of education for the children of the local area.
2. To provide opportunities and experiences which might not otherwise be readily available to the children.
3 To ensure that all children are appropriately supported and encouraged to make the best use of the opportunities that are offered to them in order to achieve high standards in their work and personal development.
4. To encourage children to enjoy learning by providing a wide range of experiences.
5. To value the contribution made by all members of the school community and provide them with the opportunity to contribute to the decision making process.
6. To ensure that all pupils are given equality of access to a broad and balanced curriculum, which is based on, but extends, the National Curriculum.
7. To encourage parents to be involved in their children’s learning.
8. To encourage parents to develop their own skills and provide opportunities for them to do so.
9. To provide a caring, secure and stable environment in which children can learn and grow.
10. To encourage a positive self-image in children through valuing their efforts and achievements.
11. To develop independence and positive attitudes to learning which the children will be able to carry with them through life.
12. To encourage children to take a personal interest and pride in the school environment.